Advertisements


We are sorry, the requested page does not exist




Reds wary as peace talks resume in Rome - Inquirer.net

Reds wary as peace talks resume in Rome - Inquirer.net.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsJan 20th, 2017

Reds divided over peace talks issues

Reds divided over peace talks issues.....»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsJan 20th, 2017

3 rd round of peace talks with Reds to tackle 'heart and soul' issues - BusinessWorld Online Edition

3 rd round of peace talks with Reds to tackle 'heart and soul' issues - BusinessWorld Online Edition.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsJan 20th, 2017

PEACETALK: Our shared aspirations for Peace

(Opening statements of Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process Jesus G. Dureza and Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto Yasay, Jr. at the third round of the GRP-NDF peace talks in Rome, Italy on 19 January 2017). Thank you very much and good morning to everyone. To the Norwegian Government representatives and the facilitator who are here [&'].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsJan 20th, 2017

Timberwolves kick in more money for arena renovations

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx owner Glen Taylor is kicking another $9-12 million into the Target Center renovation project. The Timberwolves announced the additional funds on Tuesday (Wednesday, PHL time). The team says the new money will be used to get new seats, railings for the lower bowl, a new skyway off of the backside of the arena, and an improved Wi-Fi platform. Taylor says the new money is geared toward making sure the project to refurbish the dated arena in downtown Minneapolis is as effective as possible. It will push the total cost of the project to between $138-141 million. Renovations are underway and the city-owned building is scheduled to close this summer so the project can be completed in time for the start of the 2017-18 NBA season. .....»»

Category: sportsSource:  abscbnRelated NewsJan 17th, 2017

Include drug EJKs in peace talks, church-based group urges govt, Reds - InterAksyon

Include drug EJKs in peace talks, church-based group urges govt, Reds - InterAksyon.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsJan 17th, 2017

Include drug EJKs in peace talks, church-based group urges govt, Reds

Include drug EJKs in peace talks, church-based group urges govt, Reds.....»»

Category: newsSource:  interaksyonRelated NewsJan 16th, 2017

Belotti shines again but Torino still can't beat AC Milan

TURIN, Italy (AP) — Italy forward Andrea Belotti has three goals in three matches against AC Milan this season but his Torino club can't beat the Rossoneri. Milan came back from two goals down to draw at Torino 2-2 in Serie A on Monday, four days after eliminating the 'Granata' from the Italian Cup. Belotti and Marco Benassi put Torino ahead 2-0 at halftime but Andrea Bertolacci and Carlos Bacca responded for Milan. Milan, which has a game in hand, remained fifth, three points behind Lazio, while Torino dropped to ninth, seven points further back. Torino coach Sinisa Mihajlovic smashed an interview backdrop as he walked off the pitch. 'I'm not angry, I'm furious and very disappointed because we continue to throw away points and waste chances,' said Mihajlovic, who coached Milan last season. 'It's crazy to draw this match. We made the same mistakes we made in the Italian Cup. We went up by two goals, we narrowly missed a third, and then in the second half we didn't play for 20 minutes.' Midway through the first half, Belotti stuck his boot out to redirect in a shot from Adem Ljajic. Belotti also scored when Milan beat Torino 3-2 on the opening weekend of Serie A in August — when he had an injury-time penalty saved by Milan teenager goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma — and got the opener in the 2-1 loss at the San Siro last week. Five minutes after Belotti's goal, Benassi scored with his backheel, redirecting a cross from Iago Falque. Torino had a golden chance to take a 3-0 lead when Antonio Barreca earned a penalty after a foul by Ignazio Abate but Adem Ljajic's spot kick went directly at Donnarumma in the center of the goal. Just like last week's match, Torino dominated the first half then ceded control to Milan. Ten minutes after the break, Bertolacci scored his first of the season from close range with the help of goal-line technology. Near the hour mark, Luca Rossettini used his arm to push Milan defender Gabriel Paletta to the ground, drawing a penalty that Bacca drilled into the top right corner. It was Bacca's fourth goal in two league matches against Torino this season, having scored a hat trick during the victory in August. Milan ended with 10 men when Alessio Romagnoli picked up his second yellow for a foul on Belotti in the 89th. Before the match, Milan announced it sold forward Luiz Adriano to Spartak Moscow. .....»»

Category: sportsSource:  abscbnRelated NewsJan 16th, 2017

Chinese football: action planned on 'irrational' salaries

BEIJING (AP) — China's football association said Monday it plans a series of measures in response to 'irrational' spending by clubs on transfer fees and player salaries, amid concerns that foreign stars are crowding out local talent and harming the country's goal of becoming a global force in world football. The Chinese Football Association said in a statement Monday that the unidentified steps would target the 'operations and management' of teams in the top-tier China Super League and the China Premier League one step below it. The new measures will address 'recent irrational investments by clubs, high-figure transfer fees and salaries paid to domestic and international athletes and other issues,' the CFA said in a news release. Gaudy spending by Chinese clubs on players such as Argentina's Carlos Tevez has drawn global attention, raising fears among some that foreign stars are depriving local players of opportunities to grow. That could stifle the government's attempts to produce talent capable of achieving its stated goal of winning the World Cup by 2050, part of Chinese President Xi Jinping's push to make football success a national priority. Even in that endeavor, China is relying heavily on foreign talent, having hired veteran Italian coach Marcello Lippi to helm the men's national team. Other rules announced by the CFA appeared firmly aimed at addressing the lack of opportunities for Chinese players. They reduce the number of foreign club players who can appear at any given time from four to three and state that each team's starting list must include at least two Chinese players under age 23. Despite misgivings, Chinese clubs have continued to spend heavily over the past year to attract mainly South American stars. Apart from Tevez, whom Shanghai Shenhua said it paid an $11 million transfer fee to Argentine club Boca Juniors to acquire, they include Oscar, purchased from Chelsea, Brazilians Hulk, Ramires, Alex Teixeira and Paulinho, Colombian striker Jackson Martinez and Argentine forward Ezequiel Lavezzi. Altogether, Chinese Super League clubs splashed out close to $300 million in the winter transfer window on big names. .....»»

Category: sportsSource:  abscbnRelated NewsJan 16th, 2017

Rappler Talk: Gov't ready for 3rd round of talks with Reds

Rappler Talk: Gov't ready for 3rd round of talks with Reds.....»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsJan 13th, 2017

Rappler Talk: Gov't ready for 3rd round of talks with Reds - Rappler

Rappler Talk: Gov't ready for 3rd round of talks with Reds - Rappler.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsJan 13th, 2017

Syria rebels suspend talks over alleged truce violations

BEIRUT — Syrian government forces pressed their offensive in a water-rich valley northwest of Damascus on yesterday as 10 rebel groups announced they are sus.....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJan 3rd, 2017

Rocky road to peace: Feats, defaults in talks with Reds

Rocky road to peace: Feats, defaults in talks with Reds.....»»

Category: newsSource:  davaotodayRelated NewsJan 2nd, 2017

Miss Universe fashion show to push through in Davao City on Jan. 19

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 18 December) &'8212; After half a day of consultation with Davao fashion designers on Saturday, the Department of Tourism announced it would push through with the Miss Universe fashion show in Davao that it cancelled days ago. &.....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsDec 18th, 2016

Signing of permanent ceasefire with Reds seen before yearend

PHNOM PENH – The Philippine government is holding informal talks with the Communist Party of the Philippines before yearend to craft the terms of a permanent.....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsDec 14th, 2016

WATCH | Peace talks in jeopardy if Reds insist on political prisoners’ release: Duterte

WATCH | Peace talks in jeopardy if Reds insist on political prisoners’ release: Duterte.....»»

Category: newsSource:  interaksyonRelated NewsDec 12th, 2016

No more peace talks with Reds? So be it

MANILA, Philippines – President Duterte is not discounting the possibility that negotiations with the communists may be terminated following disagreements ov.....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsDec 11th, 2016

Reds may push for joint statement declaring Marcos 'no hero' - ABS-CBN News

Reds may push for joint statement declaring Marcos 'no hero' - ABS-CBN News.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsDec 9th, 2016

Reds to take up Marcos burial in next talks - Inquirer.net

Reds to take up Marcos burial in next talks - Inquirer.net.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsDec 3rd, 2016

Marcos burial issue could tilt peace talks with reds

Marcos burial issue could tilt peace talks with reds.....»»

Category: newsSource:  interaksyonRelated NewsDec 1st, 2016