Advertisements


Carcar City active cases down to 39

CEBU CITY, Philippines  — Carcar City in southern Cebu has logged four new recoveries with no new infections of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on Tuesday, July 21, 2020, bringing its count of active cases down to 39. In its 3 p.m. update, the city said the new recoveries were Patients no. 53 and 54 from […] The post Carcar City active cases down to 39 appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource: inquirer inquirerJul 21st, 2020

Carcar City has 6 new COVID-19 cases, 3 recoveries

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Carcar City reported six new cases of COVID-19 and three recoveries as of 6 p.m. this Friday, July 17, 2020. There is now a total of 53 active positive cases in the city bringing the total reported cases to 86 with 27 recoveries and six deaths. Look: Updates on Carcar City’s […] The post Carcar City has 6 new COVID-19 cases, 3 recoveries appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJul 17th, 2020

Tacloban cases going down

TACLOBAN CITY — New cases of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are recorded daily here, but they are on the decline. Data from the City Epidemiology Surveillance Unit (CESU) showed that from a high of 339 active cases on 8 September, the number is down to 195 cases as of 21 September, a reduction of 42.5 […] The post Tacloban cases going down appeared first on Daily Tribune......»»

Category: newsSource:  tribuneRelated NewsSep 22nd, 2020

All 21 active cases in Daanbantayan are in Maya

CEBU CITY, Philippines — The municipality of Daanbantayan logged four new cases of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) on Sunday, September 20, 2020, raising the total number of active infections in the town to 21. In its recent bulletin, the town said the new patients were not close contacts of previously confirmed cases. They were […] The post All 21 active cases in Daanbantayan are in Maya appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsSep 20th, 2020

Talisay City COVID update: 3 new cases reported on Sept. 17

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Talisay City reported on Thursday, September 17, 2020, that it had three new Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases, raising the total number of active cases to 42. In a late-night post, the Talisay City Public Information Office (PIO) revealed that the three cases were from Barangays Dumlog, Lagtang, and Candulawan. The […] The post Talisay City COVID update: 3 new cases reported on Sept. 17 appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsSep 18th, 2020

11 recoveries, 1 new case reported in Talisay City on Sept. 13

CEBU CITY, Philippines — The number of active cases of the coronavirus disease dropped to 37 after Talisay City logged 11 recoveries on Sunday, September 13, and only one new case on the same day. With the addition, the city’s recoveries now total to 787 or 86 percent of the total confirmed cases of 918 […] The post 11 recoveries, 1 new case reported in Talisay City on Sept. 13 appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsSep 15th, 2020

Mandaue logs 17 new cases, 10 recoveries in lates COVID-19 update

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Seventeen new cases were added to Mandaue City’s tally of coronavirus disease cases based on the city’s latest report released on Wednesday night, September 9, 2020. The development raises the city’s count of active cases to 188. In the city’s latest COVID-19 update, the new cases in the city are from […] The post Mandaue logs 17 new cases, 10 recoveries in lates COVID-19 update appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsSep 10th, 2020

Mandaue active cases at 181; recovery rate at 86%

CEBU CITY, Philippines — The number of active coronavirus disease cases in Mandaue City was down to 181 as of Tuesday, September 8, 2020. The city on Tuesday reported three new COVID-19 infections and six new patients who have recovered from the illness. Among the new cases are two community infections from Barangays Looc and […] The post Mandaue active cases at 181; recovery rate at 86% appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsSep 9th, 2020

More recoveries in Talisay City in latest COVID-19 update

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Talisay City recorded only one new case of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and 10 recoveries  on September 8, 2020. The Talisay City Public Information posted on Tuesday afternoon that more recoveries have been recorded, raising the total number of recoveries to 764. With this development, the number of active cases […] The post More recoveries in Talisay City in latest COVID-19 update appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsSep 8th, 2020

Talisay recoveries now at 754 with 11 more on Sept. 6

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Talisay City recorded 11 recoveries of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and two new infections on Sunday, September 6. The most recent data released by the City of Talisay Public Information Office Monday night, Sept. 7, showed an increase in the city’s recoveries to 754 while its active cases are now […] The post Talisay recoveries now at 754 with 11 more on Sept. 6 appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsSep 8th, 2020

Lapu enters September, MGCQ with 226 active cases

CEBU CITY, Philippines — At least 226 of the 2,171 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) infections in Lapu-Lapu City remain active as the city welcomes the month of September with the most lenient quarantine control status. The city, which has been under the general community quarantine (GCQ) since last May 16, has been downgraded to modified general […] The post Lapu enters September, MGCQ with 226 active cases appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsSep 1st, 2020

Mandaue active cases hikes to 225 with 27 new cases, 10 recoveries on Sunday

MANDAUE CITY, Cebu — Contrary to the situation in the previous weeks where recoveries outnumber the additional cases in this city, the number of new cases logged here on Sunday was significantly higher than its additional recoveries for the day, causing the number of active cases to hike to 225. In its bulletin, the city […] The post Mandaue active cases hikes to 225 with 27 new cases, 10 recoveries on Sunday appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 31st, 2020

Mandaue City active cases stay at 208

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Mandaue City’s count of its active cases of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) remains at 208 after the city reported eight new recoveries and eight new cases on Saturday, August 29, 2020. The city, in its bulletin posted on Saturday evening, said six of the new cases are from the communities, particularly […] The post Mandaue City active cases stay at 208 appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 30th, 2020

Belmonte bares best responses vs COVID-19

Quezon City Mayor Joy Belmonte yesterday highlighted the best practices that helped keep the number of active COVID-19 cases in the city at manageable levels......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsAug 29th, 2020

Minglanilla’s active cases down to 19 on Aug. 28

CEBU CITY, Philippines – With fewer cases reported in the past few days, the number of active cases of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Minglanilla town is now on a downward trend. As of Friday evening, August 28, local officials from this first-class municipality located approximately 20 kilometers south of Cebu City reported on […] The post Minglanilla’s active cases down to 19 on Aug. 28 appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 29th, 2020

Bataan logs 25 new COVID-19 cases

BALANGA CITY, Bataan – A total of 25 new coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infections have been reported in Bataan, increasing its total tally to 799. Citing the latest report of the Provincial Health Office, Governor Albert Garcia said on Friday that of the 25 cases, 23 were from Mariveles, which is home to the province’s freeport area that has placed some multi-national companies under lockdown. Mariveles’ municipal government has ordered the lockdown of some villages. The Balanga City public market has also been under lockdown for disinfection, but will reopen on Sunday morning.  Garcia said among the new cases were a six-year-old boy from Mariveles and six senior citizens. Five were from Mariveles – a 64-year-old, a 72-year-old, and a 64-year-old health worker, all women; and a 60-year-old and a 66-year-old, both men – and a 78-year-old woman from Pilar.  Some 17 other new cases were also from Mariveles and one from this city. Garcia said contact tracing showed that 16 of the 25 cases had close contact with those who earlier tested positive for the virus. The number of those who have recovered, meanwhile, rose to 499 with the recovery of 17 patients – eight came from Abucay, five from Limay, and one each from this city, Orion, Morong, and Mariveles. There remain 284 active cases while the number of deaths stood at 16. Of the 12,835 who have undertaken Covid-19 tests, 11,851 have tested negative for the virus while 185 were still waiting for the results of their tests, the PHO said. .....»»

Category: sportsSource:  abscbnRelated NewsAug 29th, 2020

Labella: Drop in active cases not a reason to be complacent

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Mayor Edgardo Labella reminds Cebu City residents that although the number of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) active cases in the city has dropped to 617 on August 27, 2020, this should not be a reason to become complacent. The mayor said in a press conference on August 28, 2020, that the […] The post Labella: Drop in active cases not a reason to be complacent appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 28th, 2020

No entry for LSIs in Eastern Visayas for 14 days

  CEBU CITY, Philippines — Eastern Visayas has closed its ports from locally stranded individuals (LSIs) for 14 days due to the sudden increase of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the region on August 19, 2020. The region recorded a total of 2,248 cases with 851 active cases on that day and the Department of […] The post No entry for LSIs in Eastern Visayas for 14 days appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 28th, 2020

Tinamaan ng COVID sa Valenzuela 3,665; death toll 115

Valenzuela – Umabot na sa 3,665 ang COVID-19 cases sa Valenzuela City, ayon sa City Health Office – City Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit (CESU). Dagdag ng CESU, hanggang 11:53 pm ng Agosto 24 ay 2,670 na ang nakarekober na pasyente sa lungsod habang 880 ang active cases at 115 na ang namamatay. Kaugnay nito, ipatutupad […] The post Tinamaan ng COVID sa Valenzuela 3,665; death toll 115 appeared first on REMATE ONLINE......»»

Category: newsSource:  remateRelated NewsAug 25th, 2020

Lapu-Lapu’s active cases down to 285

MANDAUE CITY, Cebu – Active cases of the coronavirus disease in Lapu-Lapu City is now at 285 with 1, 722 recoveries. Mayor Junard “Ahong” Chan said that the drop in the city’s active cases is an indication that they are already winning in their battle against the infection. As of Monday, August 24, Chan said […] The post Lapu-Lapu’s active cases down to 285 appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 25th, 2020

Liloan logs six new recoveries on Aug. 24

MANDAUE CITY, Cebu – Liloan town logged six new recoveries with no new cases of the coronavirus disease on Monday, August 24. With the addition, this northern Cebu town’s recoveries now total to 215. “The notable decrease of the active cases of Covid-19 in Liloan is the product of the concerted efforts of all municipal […] The post Liloan logs six new recoveries on Aug. 24 appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 25th, 2020