Advertisements


Duterte OKs funds for jab adverse effect indemnity

President Duterte has approved the release of a P500-million indemnity fund to compensate anyone who may suffer from severe side effects after receiving COVID-19 vaccines, Sen. Bong Go said yesterday......»»

Category: newsSource: philstar philstarAug 6th, 2021

No indemnity pay for vax ill effects due to negligence

Malacanang on Tuesday refined President Rodrigo Duterte’s remarks questioning the legality of the demand of vaccine manufacturers for the national government to pay the liability for adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines procured by the private sector, saying the President should have said that the government cannot pay for indemnity because of willful or gross negligence......»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsMar 23rd, 2021

Gov t can t assume liability for COVID-19 jabs bought by private sector, Duterte says

Last month, the chief executive signed Republic Act 115251 or the COVID-19 Vaccination Program Act of 2021, which gives indemnity to vaccine makers if their COVID-19 shots cause adverse side effects......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMar 23rd, 2021

Rody signs vaccination law

President Rodrigo Duterte on Friday signed into law a measure that seeks to hasten the purchase of COVID-19 vaccines and sets up a P500 million indemnity fund to compensate those who may experience adverse consequences from the anti-virus jabs......»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsFeb 27th, 2021

Go lauds indemnification fund passage

Senator Christopher Lawrence “Bong” Go lauded the move of President Rodrigo Duterte in certifying as urgent a measure which seeks to ensure availability of funds to compensate Filipinos who will experience adverse effects during Covid-19 vaccination. In a video message, Go said Senate Bill (sb) 2057 or “An Act Expediting the Procurement and Administration of […] The post Go lauds indemnification fund passage appeared first on Daily Tribune......»»

Category: newsSource:  tribuneRelated NewsFeb 18th, 2021

Duterte to DBM: Release funds for frontliners

Duterte to DBM: Release funds for frontliners.....»»

Category: newsSource:  cnnphilippinesRelated NewsAug 21st, 2021

Duterte fires NEA chief Masongsong

The PACC in May filed a case against Masongsong for allegedly allowing public funds to be used for a party-list's campaign activities in 2019. .....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsAug 21st, 2021

Suspects behind group soliciting cash for Sara’s campaign funds surrender

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 5 Aug) – Four suspects who were behind the group using the names of Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte and other local officials to solicit campaign funds from contractors and businessmen surrendered to the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) last July 30. In a statement of the City Government of […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsAug 6th, 2021

Drilon: Government prioritizing funds for NTF-ELCAC over ayuda

As the government scrambles for funds for emergency financial assistance to those to be hard hit by the enhanced community quarantine next week, the Duterte administration has already released “up to the last centavo” the controversial P16.3-billion anti-insurgency funds in just four months, Senate Minority Leader Franklin Drilon said yesterday......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsAug 1st, 2021

Budget chief told: Produce ayuda funds

President Rodrigo Duterte, who approved the return of the national capital region to Enhanced Community Quarantine starting August 6, has ordered the budget department to look for funds to aid the area's residents, Malacañang said Friday......»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsJul 31st, 2021

2022 budget, POGO taxation, Virology Institute top House agenda

With less than a year before the end of President Duterte’s term, the House of Representatives leadership yesterday vowed to pass all the necessary measures for the country to recover from the adverse effects of the pandemic......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 27th, 2021

Duterte, Dominguez deny government underspent Bayanihan funds

The Duterte administration has denied underspending funds intended to address the COVID-19 pandemic, which has left more than 27,000 people dead in the Philippines and dragged its economy into a recession......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 26th, 2021

Rody: 99% of Bayanihan funds used up

Only 1 percent of the funds earmarked for the government’s coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) response efforts remained unspent, President Rodrigo Duterte said on Saturday......»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsJul 25th, 2021

7-day gun ban in effect in Metro Manila for Duterte’s last SONA

A gun ban is in effect in Metro Manila for seven days in preparation for President Rodrigo Duterte’s final State of the Nation Address......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 24th, 2021

Duterte gov t borrows another P540-B from BSP for pandemic response

The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas is lending money anew to the government to augment funds for the state’s pandemic response......»»

Category: financeSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 15th, 2021

DBM ordered to fund proposed virology institute

President Duterte has instructed the Department of Budget and Management to include funds for the creation of a pandemic-response Virology Institute of the Philippines in the proposed 2022 national budget......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 8th, 2021

Duterte, in about-face, wants POGOs back to augment pandemic war chest

President Rodrigo Duterte wants online casinos to return in a bid to raise more funds for the cash-strapped government’s pandemic response......»»

Category: financeSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 8th, 2021

Duterte mulling another brand for 2nd dose after Sinopharm?

President Duterte has expressed concern over the possible adverse effects of getting inoculated with a second dose of a brand different from the first......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 7th, 2021

Go: P6.6 billion plunder exposé an old issue

Sen. Bong Go described the P6.6-billion plunder exposé of former senator Antonio Trillanes IV as an old issue and dismissed claims that he and President Duterte siphoned public funds......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 5th, 2021

Unused Bayanihan funds likely to return to treasury

The P18.4-billion unutilized funds under Bayanihan 2 will most likely be returned to the national treasury following President Duterte’s failure to call for a special session of Congress for purposes of extending the funds to fight the COVID-19 pandemic......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJun 28th, 2021

Palace confirms P18.4 billion Bayanihan 2 funds unobligated

Malacañang yesterday confirmed that more than P18 billion under the Bayanihan to Recover as One Act or Bayanihan 2 remains unobligated but it is unsure whether President Duterte would call for a special session to extend the fund’s validity......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJun 22nd, 2021