Advertisements


Safe Davao QR for quick contact tracing launched; mandatory for residents and visitors

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 01 November) — The City Government of Davao rolled out on Saturday the “Safe Davao QR” system (DQR), and its use among residents and non-residents  visiting the city will be mandatory effective November 7, to hasten contact-tracing and control the non-essential movement of the people within the city to help stop […].....»»

Category: newsSource: mindanews mindanewsNov 3rd, 2020

Davao QR code scanning now mandatory, penalties set

The City Council of Davao passed an ordinance this week requiring all establishments in Davao City to implement the Safe Davao QR Code for the purpose of contact tracing of COVID-19 cases.....»»

Category: newsSource:  davaotodayRelated NewsJul 1st, 2021

How safe is SafeDavao QR code system?

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 10 November) —  As thousands of residents and potential visitors to the city took to social media last week to complain about the difficulties of accessing the SafeDavao site to register for a QR code, a mandatory requirement to be able to move around or enter the city supposedly effective November […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsNov 12th, 2020

Davao mandates use of QR code

The use of quick response or QR code will be mandatory in this city to facilitate contact tracing......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsNov 4th, 2020

Muntinlupa to use QR codes for contact tracing

Starting next month, the Muntinlupa government will start implementing mandatory contact tracing through the use of quick response or QR codes......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsDec 28th, 2020

Mayor Sara says security concerns re SafeDavao QR addressed

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 11 November) —  The SafeDavao QR code system is now safe as security concerns related to this COVID-19 electronic contact tracing mechanism have been addressed, Mayor Sara Duterte said Wednesday, a week after the site crashed. In her reply to queries sent by MindaNews, Mayor Duterte said ICT Davao, the umbrella […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsNov 12th, 2020

Reestablishment of ‘Safe Davao QR’ must come first before regionwide QR system unification

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 10 Nov) – The Safe Davao QR (DQR), the city’s contactless contact-tracing system, may be unified with the QR systems of other local government units (LGUs) in the region, but it will be possible only once the city government reestablishes its own system, which bogged down last October 4 due to […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsNov 12th, 2020

Davao scammers stealing contact details through contract-tracing forms

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 27 Oct) – Mayor Sara Duterte warned Dabawenyos against scammers who are preying on residents here whose personal contact details are being “stolen” through the contact-tracing forms that they filled out upon entry to establishments. Duterte said in her Davao City Disaster Radio (DCDR 87.5) program on Monday that local authorities […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsOct 27th, 2020

Navotas City only allows cemetery visits by schedule

Navotas City is only allowing residents to visit cemeteries by schedule to prevent the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) infection in the city this Undas or All Souls’ Day. Mayor Toby Tiangco on Saturday said that the residents should first reach out to the contact number provided by the local government to express their intent to visit a cemetery and get a schedule when they will be allowed to do so. “May sistema ng scheduling na magtetext sila, bibigyan sila ng oras para siguradong hindi puno ‘yung cemetery (We are scheduling them through text messages. We will give them a schedule to ensure that the cemetery will not be crowded),” Tiangco said over CNN Philippines interview. According to him, residents are then given two hours to visit and pay respects to their departed loved ones. However, they are not allowed to eat or drink there as the said activities might lead to catching the virus or infecting others. “Then, may pagitan na two hours para sa labas pasok ng mga tao (from the cemetery) and then two hours ulit para doon sa mga (bagong papasok) (Then, there is a two-hour gap for the exit of first batch visitors before another batch would be allowed,” Tiangco added. Tiangco said that they are taking various safety measures to maintain its gain in its COVID-19 response. “Ang gusto lang namin maging safe (muna ang sitwasyon) bago lumabas ang tao (We first want to make sure that the situation is safe before allowing our people to go out),” he said. As of the latest University of the Philippines’ OCTA Research data, Navotas City is the second lowest city among 17 Metro Manila cities in terms of COVID-19 attack rate. The city only has an attack rate of 4.9 percent per 1,000 population, according to the said research. “This serves as a validation of all our efforts to keep our constituents safe from COVID-19. However, we need to stay vigilant and careful. We cannot let our guard down because our cases could go up any time,” he said......»»

Category: lifestyleSource:  abscbnRelated NewsOct 17th, 2020

QR Code sought for contact tracing in Davao City

The Davao City Government is eyeing the use of Quick Response (QR) Code to improve contact tracing and health-related information in the Covid-19 pandemic......»»

Category: newsSource:  davaotodayRelated NewsSep 7th, 2020

Transport group: Air purifier requirement in Cebu a band-aid solution to pandemic

"The air purifier is a mere band-aid solution. What the people need now is to hasten the distribution of free and safe vaccines, and free swab testing. Mass testing and contact tracing should also be strengthened, and treatment for COVID-19 positive patients should be free.".....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsAug 15th, 2021

Davao’s BPO firms urged to put up contact-tracing teams

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 6 Aug) – The business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in Davao City have been encouraged to put up their own contact-tracing teams and initiate voluntary “granular” lockdowns to prevent spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in their workplace. Xavier Eric B. Manalastas, president of the BPO Association of Davao, told Davao […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsAug 6th, 2021

Negative swab test still mandatory for Davao visitors

A negative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction test is still required for travelers arriving in this city by plane......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 13th, 2021

EDITORIAL - Make S-PaSS glitch-free

As in the contact tracing app StaySafe.PH, the idea behind the Safe, Swift and Smart Passage or S-PaSS travel management system is laudable......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 17th, 2021

DILG to LGUs: Stop developing own contact tracing systems; use Stay Safe

DILG to LGUs: Stop developing own contact tracing systems; use Stay Safe.....»»

Category: newsSource:  bicolstandardRelated NewsMar 27th, 2021

Stay Safe app! pinagagamit ng DILG sa LGUs

Manila, Philippines – Pinaalalahanan ng Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) ang local government units (LGUs) na huwag bumuo ng sariling contact tracing system bagkus ay gamitin ang “Stay Safe” application na siyang official contact tracing application ng bansa. Ayon kay DILG Undersecretary at spokesperson Jonathan Malaya, panawagan ito para sa “full implementation of […] The post Stay Safe app! pinagagamit ng DILG sa LGUs appeared first on REMATE ONLINE......»»

Category: newsSource:  remateRelated NewsMar 19th, 2021

Quezon City launches contact tracing app

The Quezon City government yesterday launched a centralized web application for more than 80,000 registered businesses to make the process of contract tracing more efficient to curb the spike of COVID-19 cases......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMar 16th, 2021

Davao QR code mandatory in all offices, establishments beginning Feb. 3

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 22 January) – The city government announced Friday that the use of Safe Davao QR (DQR) will be mandatory in all offices and establishments effective February 3 as one of the measures against the spread of COVID-19. In her Executive Order No. 2, Mayor Sara Duterte said the personal DQR codes […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsJan 25th, 2021

Davao folk having contacts with COVID-19 patients to receive text from DQR

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 15 January) – Residents who have encountered individuals infected with COVID-19 will be notified through a text message from Safe Davao QR (DQR) of the city government as a precautionary measure. During her program over Davao City Disaster Radio (DCDR 87.5) on Friday, Mayor Sara Duterte said the push notification feature […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsJan 17th, 2021

Baguio chills at 10 degrees celsius

BAGUIO CITY — Health authorities reminded residents and visitors here to stay warm and safe as the temperature in the city dropped again. As of 5:00 a.m. of 10 January 2021, the temperature was recorded at 11.0°C, according to the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa). At 6:30 a.m. of the same day, […] The post Baguio chills at 10 degrees celsius appeared first on Daily Tribune......»»

Category: newsSource:  tribuneRelated NewsJan 10th, 2021

Mandaluyong launches COVID-19 contact tracing app

The Mandaluyong government launched yesterday its own contact tracing app to track close contacts of COVID-19 patients......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsDec 17th, 2020